We’ve run workshops incorporating the principles of Pink Bucket Thinking for many years now. Using the buckets to increase people’s awareness of their thinking and how it affects them in life works really well because it’s such a simple yet powerful metaphor. It sticks because it’s so memorable, easy to refer to and easy to experiment with.
We have varied our workshops over the years according to the different audiences that we have worked with. Leaders, managers, sales professionals, teams, fundraisers, coaches, therapists, students, medics and entrepreneurs are just some of the folk we have shared Pink Bucket Thinking with.
We can of course tailor the emphasis of the workshop for best relevance for the group and their desired outcomes and experiences.
Please feel happy to contact us to discuss your needs further.
The main topics we can include within a workshop on Pink Bucket Thinking are aligned with the chapters of our book:
- Why bother to examine your inner world?
- Noticing how much of your think is pink
- Keeping yourself in the driving seat!
- Creating a strong positive self-concept for yourself!
- See the diamond in people
- Optimism, calamity and solutions
- How do you mean?
- Clarity about what you do want
- Your relationship with the past
- Let go of neediness
- Be willing to flex and adapt
- Compassion and kindness bring immediate returns
- Living in love and the attitude of gratitude
- Doing it your way when living in the pink!